school holiday bliss!

My goodness I love school holidays. 

No schedule to follow, free learning, wonderful, slow coffee dates with friends where the kids run wild. 


This is the life! 

We are off to a bush garden this morning, and then to a local café for lunch I'm told I will just love.  I saw dumplings on their photo - so I'm quite sure I will love it too.  It is an utterly prefect day for it!  The sun is shining, the air is crisp and cold. 

Ronnie loves to come for a run.






It makes me want to homeschool when times are like this.  We have been doing holidays projects and working on areas which the boys are a little behind in.  They are so enthusiastic and keen to learn.  Sounds are being practiced, and confidence grown. 

The kitchen is coming along quickly now! I love this part.  Today we started to move back into the kitchen after being in the caravan for about 7 weeks.  I already have more bench space in this little corner then I have for the entire time I lived here with the old kitchen.  It's AMAZING!  My fridge is actually in the same room as the kitchen now, as it was under the porch.  There is room to cook, to prep, to just be togeather.


Soon there will be the oven fitted and the pantry fitted also, then come top cupboards and tiles.  It's such a pleasure to cook while the fire in the wood oven crackles and pops away.


This little old cottage is slowly being transformed.  With love, effort, time and patience.


There has been much going on here, I will have to catch the blog up once school holidays are over.  But in the meantime we are still here, enjoying the time togeather.

Much love,
Emma
Xx
Powered by Blogger.